[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX - XML Gauges

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:40:40 +0100

Yep - always specify a size for the gauge in the panel as it helps a lot
debugging later.

The other trick is to substitute your dial for an existing one because that
way you know where it will appear on the screen - you don't have to hunt
around for it. By doing this you would also confirm if the fault is with the
panel.cfg or in the XML code.