[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX - XML Gauges

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:48:49 +0100

NAV1 should be easy enough but don't forget to add code that creates dashes
on the display to show when the unit is on but not receiving a valid signal.
Something like the string below which gives distance and frequency:

<String>%((A:NAV1 SIGNAL, bool))%{if}%((A:NAV1 DME, nmiles))%!03.1f!
%((A:NAV1 ACTIVE FREQUENCY,MHz))%!03.2f!%{else}--- -----%</String>

For NAV1 ident don't forget that you have to be careful not to use the code
for aural ident rather than the station morse ID.