[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX - XML Gauges

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:42:45 +0100

Title: Message
Guys,

One thing  about FSX is that it has the most brilliant list of all its variables available in the SDK. I did think about uploading this but have checked the size of the SDK folder and its 125Mb.

Might dump the variable list to .txt and attach here if anyone is interested?

Alex

Bones wrote:
Ah..

Unless someone has already looked at this we can't be sure that FSX uses the same Variable list as FS2004. Technically it should because the gauges are supposed to be backward compatible but we know from past releases that cock ups aren't all that rare. Like when they changed the scenery engine code between FS5 and FS5.1 which resulted in any mountains that users had designed that had a height of exactly 4000ft now rose to infinity in FS5.1 - a barrel of laughs that was.

What A variable are you trying to display?