[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX - XML Gauges

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:34:52 +0100

Ah..

Unless someone has already looked at this we can't be sure that FSX uses the
same Variable list as FS2004. Technically it should because the gauges are
supposed to be backward compatible but we know from past releases that cock
ups aren't all that rare. Like when they changed the scenery engine code
between FS5 and FS5.1 which resulted in any mountains that users had
designed that had a height of exactly 4000ft now rose to infinity in FS5.1 -
a barrel of laughs that was.

What A variable are you trying to display?