[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX - XML Gauges

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:51:28 EDT

In a message dated 19/10/2006 00:41:15 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

The other trick is to substitute your dial  for an existing one because that
way you know where it will appear on the  screen - you don't have to hunt
around for it. By doing this you would also  confirm if the fault is with the
panel.cfg or in the XML code.

Bones,

Yes, that makes sense.

Just had another quick play before going to work, I first created a new
gauge that contains the word "Test". This worked. I then amended the string
parameter from "Test" to the previously used evaluation string using the A
variable, this one displays ok but sticks doggedly on the zero  value!

I have to disappear to work now, but hopefully tonight I can work through
the code listings to see if I can identify the rogue area(s).

Frank T.
Frank T.