[jhb_airlines] FSX Tiger Moth

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:52:49 +0100

Now available from my web site is the FSX version of the Tiger Moth
Collection. Major mods are to the aircraft.cfg file and the aircraft bitmaps
- now converted to DDS because DXT3 bitmaps seem to stay blurred. There are
also thumbnails in each folder so the aircraft appear in the FSX Aircraft
List.

There are some interesting new sections in FSX's aircraft.cfg file and a new
texture.cfg file in each texture folder. I've no idea what these do yet and
have not applied them to the Tiger's files - it seems to make no difference.
Should any info come to light about the new format that would make a
significant change to the Tiger then I'll issue a revision. For now it seems
to work very well indeed.

http://fsaviation.net