[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Start

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:09:28 +0000

Doh. I wasn't prepared for something as simple as that.
It's done the trick and, with my Default flight at Default textured Belfast City, it didn't take a lot longer than FS9 to boot up.

Nearly forgot. With GS having said he's effectively finished doing anything for FS9, his plans for FSX scenery for 2007 include Belfast City. After all these years!
Another reason to change to FSX?.
I wonder whether Horizon, or anyone else, will eventually do a photoscenery for the other island, just to the right of us, when looking in the direction of down?

Gerry Winskill

Kev Townsend wrote:

Uncheck "Show Startup screen" in Options General I think

Kev T