[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Slideshow

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:47:24 +0000

Must be on your machine, because it's not possible for anything on my setup to show up on yours. The version of my aircraft that you seee is out of your IVAO MTL folder.

Gerry Winskill

F FISHER wrote:
Thought I would watch you come in Gerry, wish I could track down why I see clouds of smoke billowing out behind you when you are taxiing. Don't seem to have the same with anyone else.