[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Scenery Mystery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:11:43 +0000

A question to the Horizon GenX Forum brought a rapid reply:

"the active copy of scenery.cfg is in

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX "

Which is where it is. Why on earth go to the trouble not only of hiding it there but of planting a decoy in the obvious location?
At least I won't wake early with a possible solution!

OK - I'll shut up. I was trying to second guess the problem but with not
having FSX here I can't give any real help. No doubt I'll hit the same
problem myself when I come to install the thing... <g>