[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:19:22 +0000

Hi Paul,
The Island sceneries are very acceptable. The John Lennon isn't. Having said that, when I re read the readme I discovered it isn't claiming to be VFR compatible. That doesn't account for the floating bits though. Nor for the solid grey Runcorn Bridges. Anyone got these to work in FSX?

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

While looking for scenery to use during my Round The World I discovered the
Flightsom 2004 Freeware Scenery list contains links for FSX sceneries.

Amongst others, there's links for Alderney Island (EGJA), Guernsey Island
(EGJB), Jersey Island (EGJJ)
Liverpool John Lennon (EGGP)
And Liverpool City Centre and Landmark FSX Patch

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

Not much use to me yet but I thought I'd draw attention to it for the FSX
users here.