[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:22:37 +0100

I installed it on FS9, on my old machine, and seem to recall it offers a Default re install facillity. Although I've got the demo active on the new machine, it's only by pointing at the old scenery folder, still with default textures. I'll have a look at IOW, later.

Good point. I presume there isn't an easy uninstall procedure for the demo
as it replaces core FS files.