[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX SP2

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:22:06 EST

mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My  apologies!  'SLI' is an NVIDIA developed system which allows two of  their
advanced graphics cards to act in parallel as if they were one  super-card.
The technology is very much in its infancy but could be a way  forward to
improve 'game play' with the current processor and MoBo  technology.  I'm
using a 'dual-card# system but expect to see  'quad-card' usage appearing
soon.

I just have a single 8800GTX card in my system, although the mobo can take
2. If they build them with space for 4 I'm going to need to get my floor
re-inforced to take the weight!

Frank T.