[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX SP2

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:08:59 -0000

Peter -

My apologies!  'SLI' is an NVIDIA developed system which allows two of their
advanced graphics cards to act in parallel as if they were one super-card.
The technology is very much in its infancy but could be a way forward to
improve 'game play' with the current processor and MoBo technology.  I'm
using a 'dual-card# system but expect to see 'quad-card' usage appearing
soon.

I'm also very much in my 'infancy' (I wish) with regard to its use and I'm
scrabbling up a very steep learning curve.  I am NOT a guru in its use yet,
but I'm working on it ...

M.