[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX SP2

  • From: Chris Prophet <chrism.prophet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:26:42 +0000 (GMT)

Correct, except its not really suported atall well yet, eg FS9 does not support
SLI so u really will not see the benefits

Paul Reynolds <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: My understanding is it allows
two graphics cards to be fitted to the mobo
and run in parallel with either a single or multiple outputs. The idea is
that the two cards allow multi-threading of the graphics processing and thus
improves performance output.