[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX SP2

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:08:31 +0000

But I'm fairly sure that FSX can't access SLI technology.

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

My understanding is it allows two graphics cards to be fitted to the mobo
and run in parallel with either a single or multiple outputs. The idea is
that the two cards allow multi-threading of the graphics processing and thus
improves performance output.

*From:* "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*To:* <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:40:12 -0000

Although I am still working on it, current impressions are that FSX
SP2,
with DirectX 10 preview ticked, is working fine on my Core2 Quad,
2GB
Corsair, dual NVIDIA GeForce 8600GTS under SLI.  Looks promising
<G>.

M.