[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX SP2

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:53:47 +0000

Frank,

If you have the Farmstrips in FSX, perhaps you could take a look at one and comment on the appearance of the trees.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Peter

I would add, that I am using a clean FSX plus SP1 installed clean.

SP2 was added to above, with minimal scenery/aircraft addons in situ. And some CFG tweaks.

GenX, is currently still on the shelf, waiting for me to upgrade my machine.

The fact that his system was also affected points to something other than SP2. But I could be wrong.

Basically, a clean install of FSX+SP1+SP2, before anything else. And there should not be any problems.

This iss noted in the forums etc.

FF