[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX SP2

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:48:51 -0000

Too late, done the deed.

The first download from P Taylors Blogsite, would not run(invalid installer), so I downloaded from FSinsider. That installed fine.

Have just done some test flights using my addon scenery, no problems whatsoever.

Logged onto Vatsim and IVAO, again, no problems.

Had to wait while new scenery was installed during the startup.

Not noticed any difference, during use, but maybe some updated scenery was installed, where I do not know.

Have not tried the M$ Multiplayer, but had no problems there before.

Other than that, everything seems unchanged

Prolonged use may throw up any problems, but as I intend, in the new year to get another machine, I will have to do a complete reinstall anyway.

FF