[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX SP2

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:13:10 +0000

Before you do the deed it may be worth reading today's posting on the subject, on the Horizon Forum. Only a couple of inputs so far but nough to suggest there are no discernible benefits from SP2 with DX9 but a few downside effects.

I'm definitely hanging on until there's more feedback, we've only had it a day and my system runs FSX acceptably with SP1.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

I got nothing to lose, will try installing SP2 on my system now, I don't have GenX installed, just some addons, and a tweaked Config file.

If you hear me yelling in half an hour, that because I am reinstalling FSX.