[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Ronaldsway and Flight Model

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:38:31 -0000

The bitmap problem is tied up with the Alpha channel as this has increased
from two to 256 colours. This makes the earlier bitmaps too aggressive but
they are now mapped to transparency rather than reflection. A quick fix
would be to remove the Alpha channel completely.

I can see FSX becoming a scenery designers nightmare. So much for the
backward compatibility.