[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Pushback guage

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:17:34 +0000

I'm probably teaching egg sucking but, if you have three GoFlight buttons to spare, it's very easy to set these up to emulate a pushback gauge.

New gauges for FSX are frustratingly slow to emerge. In FS9 all my heavy metal is equipped with three fuel related gauges. The one that gives variations on fuel useage and duration. Its associated red button for refuelling and a fuel dump gauge, for when you find you'r above max landing weight when the destination looms.

Gerry Winskill

Kev Townsend wrote:

Version 5.0 of the "groundhandling" gauges.
Automated pushback with conversation sounds.
Taxispeed controller using throttle AND brake settings.
It can added to any aircraft.

New in V5.0: 1. Only for FSX !!
Accurate interworking with the new FSX pushback tugs. YES, finally :-) !!!
Reworked Brakes gauge.
Taxispeed gauge now has a built-in ARM function.
Easy to install, and fully documented. By Rob Barendregt.

<http://fsxmission.com/live/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=48>

Kev T