[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Photo Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:35:07 +0100

Mike,
I've tried again and, after spotting two pitfalls, succeeded.
First show stopper, on the Horizon site, was the acceptance of conditions box. I hadn't ticked it 'cos I hadn't seen it. Location is at the top of the page, rather than the more conventional spot near the bottom.

Having got beyond that point, to confirmation of order, I spotted why the cost was so high. The Horizon site seems to be set up with one of the USA sceneries, in which I've no interest, already in the basket!
Once spotted it was easy to delete it and get back to the more reasonable £73 ish.

Anyone placing an order should keep an eye on this, since I most certainly didn't opt to purchase the USA product.

All's well etc.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Gerry -

Mally has just posted on UKScenery. He sounds much more upbeat than he
has in the past <g>.  Suggest a PM to him to help sort out your
purchasing problem <mally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, he has always been very
helpful with things like this in the past.  The news re Shep is
encouraging BTW, must have given him quite a scare ...

MikeB