[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Photo Scenery

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:09:19 +0100

Gerry -

Mally has just posted on UKScenery. He sounds much more upbeat than he
has in the past <g>.  Suggest a PM to him to help sort out your
purchasing problem <mally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, he has always been very
helpful with things like this in the past.  The news re Shep is
encouraging BTW, must have given him quite a scare ...

MikeB