[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Photo Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:33:21 +0100

When can I get it?

It looks as though they've included well placed Autogen, as well.

Which prompts me to mention that I was looking at FSX, yesterday, in the Rotterdam area, to see if Europort was showing up. I use the VFR Netherlands photo scenery and it was obvious that FSX had been designed with that in place. All the cars were running exactly along the Photo scenery roads. The only jarring note was that the canals, all compatible, were awash with the FSX waves. A small price to pay., I guess.

I think anyone using FSX should take a look at these screenshots - they are
stunning.

http://www.horizonsimulation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=196

http://fsaviation.net