[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Official Add-On Acceleration

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:21:59 -0000

Gerry -

I've absolutely no idea!  I'm very low down the learning curve, well
in advance of getting some hardware/software upon which to play.  You
guys are waaaay ahead of me already on all fronts.

Still trying to glean as much info as possible before committing
myself.  It is relevant to note that I don't plan to lash out on a
d*g's b*ll*x system solely to run FS.  Any hardware upgrade that I go
for will be spec'd to try and maximise the efficiency of all my
regularly used applications, with FS-use only receiving a secondary
consideration.

Sorry to sound pompous! I really don't mean to, but there is more to
my life than FS and I'm going to try very hard to strike a compromise
before spending my hard-earned <g>

M.