[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Official Add-On Acceleration

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:03:21 -0000

OK but I have a problem. I have never kept any of my emails so the data is
no longer on my PC.

If you have earlier tutorials/articles on your machine that you would like
to see moved to a web page just forward the post back to me. I'll tidy any
up and drop them into a new Articles Page on the web site. They will
probably be very useful to new pilots like Fred and Frank who missed the
originals.