[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Official Add-On Acceleration

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:07:52 +0000

Certainly!

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

Is it worth me putting them on a web page for general perusal?

*From:* "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
*To:* <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* Thu, 8 Nov 2007 01:43:31 -0000

In truth Fred I written something like this before in one of my
earlier
ramblings. Our older pilots will have had the advantage (or not) of
all my
earlier discourses but newer members like yourself will have missed
out on a
lot.

Most lengthy "mini tutorials" have been about history or operational
matters, flying techniques and theory of flight. Most are the result
of an innocent question being posted here and some replies have been
rather
lengthy. Either the crews have run out of questions or they've
learned to
keep quiet. <vbg>

Some of the longer replies have ended up as tutorials on my web
pages but a
lot are still buried in this email list's archives. It would
probably be
impossible to dig these out so maybe it is time for the cycle to
come round
again and we start afresh with question and answer sessions. I
appreciate
the old timers will get a second dose of tutorials but maybe a
refresher
isn't a bad thing.