[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Official Add-On Acceleration

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:33:26 -0000

The specific relevant page is (beware in case of wrapping!):

http://blogs.msdn.com/ptaylor/archive/2007/10/26/3-transparency-fixes-
for-issues-with-older-content-in.aspx

Good pointer, Paul.  I'm planning to replace my 5+ year-old 2.0 GHz
and 2.4 Ghz Pentium 4 machines with something a tad more up to date
shortly. Maybe then I'll be able to check out FSX ...<g>

M.