[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Official Add-On Acceleration

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:01 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

I have reached a mental freeze on FS also.  I am not going to proceed
with FSX in any serious way. My next move after FS9, if there is one,
will probably be to change hobby.  It is just getting daft.

There is no improvement in flight models, airport scenery is still mostly
a blank runway in the middle of a desert and third party developers ar
not being ignored they are being shafted - probably deliberately unless
they sign up to the MSFS partnership programme which removes their
independence.