[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Official Add-On Acceleration

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:49:05 -0000

I think I may still have a CPM 80/86 installation disk somewhere...  5 and a
quarter inch floppy. Not only that but I've also still got a copy of
Smartware Office suite that ran on it!

At my mothers house there is still an Acorn Electron somewhere complete with
tape deck for loading and the cassette of Revs (Geoff Crammond's first motor
racing game).

Cue group nostalgia...