[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Ninja Rant

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 17:31:47 +0000

I've tried adding it to FS9 but, with VFR AIO disabled, only Default textures to be seen. Being thick, I still can't see why I can't see, if you can see what I mean.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

But, if you have a fully working Horizon Generation X on it, then it's justified just as the medium for the photoscenery.

Which, being thick, prompts me to ask why it can't be run on FS9? I can see FS9 might not be able to display the higher res mesh, but I've disabled that, anyway.

Gerry Winskill

FSX in 3 Words?
Sweet and Sour....
Kevin
More and more you are giving me reasons, for not wasting my money on FSX. I am still of a opinion, to stick with FS9, until the dust clears, in fact, Linux and Xplane is beginning to look a better option.