[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Navigation

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:03:48 +0100

That is Teeside??? if that is an example of FSX programming, it puts me off.
Bad enough that most of FS's airports are elevated, but that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Frank

Alastair wrote:
I'll second that.

BTW have you seen FSX's version of Teesside (see Andrew Herd's review)

http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/fsxsce/fc12.htm

Al

Mike Brook wrote:
That alone is a good reason for me not to buy FSX yet!
MikeB