[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Navigation

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 07:12:47 +0100

I honestly think it looks even more toy townish than FS9 default scenery
did. Looks like they still have problems with tile elevations, the default
texture is blurred as can be and this makes the autogen look false.

I'd be interested in seeing the new Horizon photo scenery if anyone has got
this yet - and whether it fills the holes in at Teesside and Humber. That's
assuming a decent mesh is provided with the product.

I'll be looking closely at Avsim to find out whether the flight performance
has been degraded again.