[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX - More Expense

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:41:41 +0100

Likewise I don't have any intention of getting FSX yet as it would only be a
frustrating experience. It would run like a slug, I wouldn't have ASv6,
FSNav or lots of scenery/aircraft I use and the only solution is an
expensive upgrade.

Don't run my IoM scenery in FSX as I'm sure it won't work. The FS2004
version of the Tiger Moth should run as it has a complete XML panel but
expect, yet again, that the flight dynamics may be mucked up again.