[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX - More Expense

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:45:46 +0100

Alex -

There's a lot of sense in what you say.  I will be letting you pioneering
types sort it all out before I even venture close to a store selling FSX (&
the hardware to run it <g>).  I will, of course, eventually concede that I
have to bite the bullet but it will be some way in the long-term future.
Hardware spec & subsequent purchase will get the priority and FSX will then
follow.  12 months seems the current likely timescale...

MikeB