[jhb_airlines] FSX - More Expense

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 08:59:18 EDT

RC Simulations were as good as their word, the postman duly delivered FSX
this morning.

My ancient built in DVD drive was very reluctant to read disc 1, but  finally
managed it. However, no way would it read disc 2, so I had to cancel and
roll back the installation.

Then off to PC World, I've bought an external DVD which plugs into a USB
port. This has been duly installed, it read disc 1 first time, and it is busy
reading disc 2 as I write. I guess at least I will be able to use this box for
other things, but at the moment its an extra cost of FSX.

Frank T.