[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Modules

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:56:56 +0100

Gerry -

I don't have FSX but understand that the Modules folder has gone the way
of the dinosaurs.  Active Sky 6.5 is advertised as being FSX
compatible - see the following from the ASv6.5 documentation:

<quote>
New Upgraded Release: ActiveSky V6.5 with FSX support
ASv6 B533 ? ASG B192
1. Added official support for FSX using FSUIPC v4 or later (you can
obtain FSUIPC v4 from www.schiratti.com/dowson.html).
2. Please read the FSXInfo.txt document for important FSX compatibility
information.
3. Added support for handling of FSX-style flight plan files (.PLN).
4. Added new handling for certain areas where no METAR information
exists for over 500nm in any direction.
5. *Updated documentation to reflect new changes and FSX support.
6. *Added handling to prevent ASG submissions using FSX (ASG is NOT
compatible with FSX).
<unquote>

MikeB
JHB193