[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Horizon Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:24:23 +0000

That may be the official position but the TripleHead2Go forum, which runs in parallel to the Parhelia forum, is essentially 99% gaming related. Unike GoFlight, who think it illogical that cutomers expect them to keep an eye on views on their own forum, Matrox have a chap who seems to watch full time, during office hours. He usually replies within minutes. When I posted an email direct to Matrox, re my G550 DH problems, I got a reply within 5 minutes. Impressive when it was 2100 on a Sunday!

The url for the intro site is

http://forum.matrox.com/mga/index.php

Matrox dropped out of the gaming card business some time ago and only design
for professional applications now. I got the card because of this - FS is a
secondary consideration. My guess is that the reverse is probably true for
everyone else here.

I've never had an NVidia, ATI or Geoforce card in my life and their
designations mean nothing to me when users say they have a 5700 or 6800..
<vbg>