[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Horizon Scenery

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:03:14 -0000

Matrox dropped out of the gaming card business some time ago and only design
for professional applications now. I got the card because of this - FS is a
secondary consideration. My guess is that the reverse is probably true for
everyone else here.

I've never had an NVidia, ATI or Geoforce card in my life and their
designations mean nothing to me when users say they have a 5700 or 6800..
<vbg>