[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Horizon Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:45:20 +0000

Try a question to the Matrox support forum. They are the most helpfull I've come across and the Parhelia seems to be widely used.

It won't run.

I tried the demo and I could only get Gmax objects to display properly. The
test of the sky and ground was a rubbishy mash of corrupted bitmaps. FSX
obviously doesn't like the Parhelia card.