[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Horizon Scenery

  • From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:31:09 -0000

Messagebet it doesn't stay the 6
Tom
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bones
  To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 4:07 PM
  Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Horizon Scenery

  Just have a look at some of the screenshots on Mally's site. There's a
sequence taken by someone towards dusk and the red glow in the cockpit as the
sun goes down is truly excellent.

  The bad news here is that my plans have been somewhat turned upside down as I
now have FSX - given to me as a thank you present. It will have to sit in its
box on my shelf until I have a PC capable of running it... which is at least
six months away. <g>