[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Horizon Scenery

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:17:52 +0000

Ruddy 'eck! someone please remind me never to get on the wrong end of Frank <G>

In fact after reading this post I immediately rushed down to Game, bought the scenery and am installing it now, just to see if it worth getting the TSO involved <VBG>

However, I reckon by the time its installed they'll have sorted the problems, brought out FSXII and we'll all be driving in hover cars!

Frank FSX is brilliant! truly the next step in flight simulation, but it needs people like the JHB list critters to help sort it out. We are the pioneers lads! If even the hardcore of the community can't be bothered to sort it, who will?

...does that pass for a rallying speech?

No?

Ah well! anyone up for some flying later? my PC is just about back to normal after the pepsi incident so I hope to have a bit of a fly around this afternoon.

Alex

franklyn fisher wrote:
The Horizon scenery, sounds like a real turkey, a complete waste of money.

It should not have been released, until it had been 100% tested.

I would be demanding my money back, as unfit for purpose, that and or reporting them to the Trading Standards Office..

I hope Gerry, that you are reporting all the anomalies you find, and asking for payment as a beta tester.

It is bad enough, that the FSX scenery needs updating so soon. As it seems to be worse than the same areas in FS9. Again, where were the beta testers working, in the U S of A.

Sorry to sound so cynical, but I have heard nothing good about FSX so far.

At least, good enough to make me rush out and buy it.