[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Garmin

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:48:09 +0000

For a holiday brain teaser, for the .xml masochists amongst us, is it possible to allocate a keystroke to an .xml gauge? I ask because there's an effective Cargo door press button gauge that opens, for instance, the rear cargo doors on the EMB170. It does the same thing with the luggage compartment doors on the Tobagos. It would be neat to be able to open these from a spare Goflight button, as can be done with the main aircraft exits, by using GFConfig to assign a button to Shift + E.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Having thanked people for their help, I didn't think I'd be asking for more, within minutes. Is there a key stroke that toggles between NAV and GPS? I do thic in FS9, using a GF button programmed to F11.

Is your NAV/GPS switch set to GPS?

Do you want me to tell you when BRT4326 is airborne or are you going to be
on your way to the airport? I should pick him up at maybe 500ft or so.