[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Garmin

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:49:53 +0000

Having thanked people for their help, I didn't think I'd be asking for more, within minutes. Is there a key stroke that toggles between NAV and GPS? I do thic in FS9, using a GF button programmed to F11.

Is your NAV/GPS switch set to GPS?

Do you want me to tell you when BRT4326 is airborne or are you going to be
on your way to the airport? I should pick him up at maybe 500ft or so.