[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Garmin

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:20:14 +0000

I'd done that but didn't take me further forward.
Now so desperate that I've printed off the full 41 page section. Off to RTFM, so TTFN, following a GNT.
Must locate bulk supply of aspirin first.
Driven to these lengths because the FSC CD still hasn't arrived.

As well as activating the switch don't you also have to activate the plan?
Sorry if I don't know what I'm talking about but I've never used the GPS in
FS other than as a display.