[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Garmin

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:29:06 +0000

We were on the way.
You must remember, it's a long way down to your end. Folks up here get the car serviced before travelling south!

It was in on time. Car park allegedly full but we found a one hour slot.
Off for a stiff remedial dram.

Doh, forgot about that switch. Having done a flight manually, I was pleasantly surprised to find it gives the option of loading a procedural approach, complete with Course To vectors. All on my now functional fifth screen. What bliss. Still awaiting a registered FSCommander CD, two weeks after ordering. Good job it wasn't a pressie.

Is your NAV/GPS switch set to GPS?

Do you want me to tell you when BRT4326 is airborne or are you going to be
on your way to the airport? I should pick him up at maybe 500ft or so.