[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Garmin

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:46:17 +0000

Thanks to list advice I got the NAV GPS switch to react to a GF button. That's the good news. It had no effect on the aircraft, which went straight on at the next Flightplan intersection. I must be missing something; again.

Is your NAV/GPS switch set to GPS?

Do you want me to tell you when BRT4326 is airborne or are you going to be
on your way to the airport? I should pick him up at maybe 500ft or so.