[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX Garmin

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:05:21 +0000

Hi Paul,
One coconut to you. When entered as SHIFT + ENTER 2 it works. Problem solved.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Err, it probably does relate to designers of gauges too. I allocated that to a butto and tried it. No effect on the cargo door but, watching in Spot View, it opened the main doors AND up popped a TCAS gauge as well.
I feel a headache coming on.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Hi Paul,
Would that then be assigned as   Shift  +  Enter  +   2               ?
If so I'll try that. Ta.
I've tried assigning a button to Tailhook Toggle, also Wings Fold Toggle but they didn't work, since I guess it depends what the designer assigned.

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Looks as though my IP is playing silly b**gers again, I answered earlier but it appears to have disappeared into the ether that is Kingston Karoo space.

Anyway, try assigning Shift-E,2 to the button. It's usually the keystroke
for cargo doors.