[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX First Update

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:39:20 EST

paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

For me,  I admire Frank T, Gerry, Peter etc.  I'll happily let you be the
beta  testers and I'll probably reap the rewards when I eventually take  the
plunge.  In doing so I'll no doubt get a cleaner install and,  hopefully, a
better experience "out of the box".

Keep up the good  work lads!

Paul

I guess I'm old and cynical, but I never expect anything to work properly
these days, quality doesn't mean much to the marketing men I'm afraid.

I have bought this stuff early because I'm stupid, not intrepid. I'm stupid
because I'm overfond of this hobby. Anyway, I fully expect the issues to be
resolved in due course, and I'm quite capable of downloading and installing
patches.

In spite of the quality issues I just compare the current scenery with  those
little pyramids we saw in the early versions, and I appreciate how far  we've
come in what, 25 years.

If you want a nice clean and perfect product you are quite right to wait
Paul; I've looked on my FSX experiences so far as part of the fun, not
something
to complain about.

Frank T.