[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX; First Reaction

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:33:28 +0100

Peter,
That confirms what I suspected. I'm in the Anti VC camp and last night's first
2D flight wasn't at all enjoyable.
I'm off to see if there's an FSX compatible version of GFConfig available yet.
Last time I looked, a search just for FSX produced a zero result. If a version
appears then that might offer a way around a couple of problems. The lack of an
Eyepoint function, in 2D, is a bit of a show stopper, since it's one of the
more frequently used buttons on my yoke.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net