[jhb_airlines] Re: FSX; First Reaction

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:15 +0100 (BST)

Gerry - I think you have to save your joystick assignments to file.  It allows
you to have different
assignments for different aircraft or different joysticks/yokes.

The 2D cockpit is now almost disfuntional.  The W key has been assigned to
displaying window 1 or
not, but doesn't work in 2D mode, only every other mode! and eyepoint shifts
aren't possible I don't
think. The S key cycles all the views except "D cockpit. There is no way to
shut down the Cessna in
VC mode, but I have assigned a joystick button to "W", so I can flick up the 2D
panel, switch off
then go back to VC mode. I feel another Goflight unit coming on - with switches
<g>.